Mid February I found a website on the internet talking about JustBeenPaid, a program paying 2% per day. Even better, to start with it, I would get $10 for free, so what did I have to loose?
I signed up, used that free $10 to purchase my first position, which gave me my first 2% within 24 hours.
The first 2 weeks I used to read, read and read everything I could find on the program, clicking all links to FAQ’s and tutorials.
I also logged into the daily conferenceroom, which is opened 24 hours per day to answer all questions I had.
My research learned me the owner is known, Frederick Mann. Always a good thing as for almost every scam there is out there to take your money, owners are using special services to protect their identities.
JustBeenPaid is a program of a company named Bigbooster Ltd, registered in South Africa and started in 2004. In 2010 JustBeenPaid Synergy Surf was launched and in February 2011 JSS Tripler started.
All good signs for me. And no red flags for this program as far as I’m concerned.
Beginning of March I put in $50, with the idea of slowly building up my income. But oh my God…….slowly is no longer in my dictionary!
As per today I am actually making a living from this program! I've alreadt purchased a car an making a monthly income (actually withdrawals) which I never made at any company. And I did have above average pay checks! And even now, I keep my account growing to even further increase my income on a daily basis.
I’ve been very lucky to find some really good referrals that helped me build up my tripler positions very rapidly.
JustBeenPaid has a restart feature (patented in the US) which makes this programs different from any other HYIP, as JustBeenPaid, because of this restartfeature, is definitely sustainable.
I've already been through such a restart , meaning some of my triplers were converted into JSS Matrix positions, and I’m really excited about it, as each matrix, once it cycles, will pay me another $60. The first one is about to cycle.
You could be in this program as well, changing your own life for the better. Bye bye financial worries, hello financial security, hello freedom!
Join me, what do you have to loose, as you’ll get $10 for free to start with too, just like I did. Even by putting in only $10 of your own money you could be working towards your personal freedom. So…..join me now! 1.2 million people have joined over the last 5 months, we are rapidly climbing the Alexa ladder and despite what a lot of people are shouting: Justbeenpaid is fully legitimate and definitely not a scam....it is here to last!

I signed up, used that free $10 to purchase my first position, which gave me my first 2% within 24 hours.
The first 2 weeks I used to read, read and read everything I could find on the program, clicking all links to FAQ’s and tutorials.
I also logged into the daily conferenceroom, which is opened 24 hours per day to answer all questions I had.
My research learned me the owner is known, Frederick Mann. Always a good thing as for almost every scam there is out there to take your money, owners are using special services to protect their identities.
JustBeenPaid is a program of a company named Bigbooster Ltd, registered in South Africa and started in 2004. In 2010 JustBeenPaid Synergy Surf was launched and in February 2011 JSS Tripler started.
All good signs for me. And no red flags for this program as far as I’m concerned.
Beginning of March I put in $50, with the idea of slowly building up my income. But oh my God…….slowly is no longer in my dictionary!
As per today I am actually making a living from this program! I've alreadt purchased a car an making a monthly income (actually withdrawals) which I never made at any company. And I did have above average pay checks! And even now, I keep my account growing to even further increase my income on a daily basis.
I’ve been very lucky to find some really good referrals that helped me build up my tripler positions very rapidly.
JustBeenPaid has a restart feature (patented in the US) which makes this programs different from any other HYIP, as JustBeenPaid, because of this restartfeature, is definitely sustainable.
I've already been through such a restart , meaning some of my triplers were converted into JSS Matrix positions, and I’m really excited about it, as each matrix, once it cycles, will pay me another $60. The first one is about to cycle.
You could be in this program as well, changing your own life for the better. Bye bye financial worries, hello financial security, hello freedom!
Join me, what do you have to loose, as you’ll get $10 for free to start with too, just like I did. Even by putting in only $10 of your own money you could be working towards your personal freedom. So…..join me now! 1.2 million people have joined over the last 5 months, we are rapidly climbing the Alexa ladder and despite what a lot of people are shouting: Justbeenpaid is fully legitimate and definitely not a scam....it is here to last!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten