dinsdag 10 juli 2012

Homebusiness, ideal for single mums

I’ve been a working mum for many years so let’s start saying that I do know what I’m talking about. I’m not a guy writing another article from behind his desk, just imagining how a life of ‘next door’s’ single mum would look like.

Let me describe mine:
Alarm set every morning at 6 am, get out, take a shower, get the dried wash out of the dryer, put a new load in, also in the washingmachine and set the timers for it to start one hour before my expected return home later that day.
Make my bed, put on my make up and down to the kitchen: preparing breakfast for my kids, preparing lunch for them to take to school with them.
And then wake them up…..and calling again: “come one now guys, you’ll be late for school!”
Get them out of the door and then hurry up to leave the house myself, another workingday starts. I’ve always had a management position, so 8 hours only has been a fairytale for me, it never happened.
At the end of the day rushing back home, making a quick stop at the supermarket (luckily not every day) and preparing dinner as soon as I got home. After dinner there was cleaning, ironing and some more work on my laptop. Bedtime finally!
Just a regular, average day.

It would have been perfect to be able to work from home, but back then I never had the guts.
The youngest had left home for nearly a year when I did take the step, the step to build my own business from home. And boy, do I regret not having switched ‘carreers’ sooner. The freedom it gives me is just unbelievable. I work a few hours per day, set up meetings with prospects for 2 days a week and have plenty of time to relax and socialize.
And the best part of it is, that I’ll be making more money than any other job would have ever made me.
Now, I can hear you think……naaaahhh….that’s not for me, I’m no good in selling coffee, vitaminpills or -drinks, and I most certainly will fail in qualifying for commissions every month again.
Good news: you don’t háve to! There now is an opportunity that combines all the good things of netwerkmarketing or referralmarketing: Trade4Profit trades Forex on your behalf, fully automated. And on all accounts in your network, that people will have to register for only once, you’ll receive commissions on all trades on those accounts. Unique and unprecedented.

The ROI on the tradingaccount will very likely outgrow the annual interest on a savingsaccount, so even if you don’t wánt to step into the business opportunity of it, it still is very interesting as a method of saving.

However, if you do feel you know people around you that you want to have a financially healthier life too and more time to enjoy spending that money, I can’t imagine not sharing the concept with them. Just give them the opportunity to refuse. Most of them will not refuse, that’s my experience by now.
Online business in this concept is just too easy.

It has paid for another car and will pay for moving house within just 2 weeks from now. I’ve planned it all, and it is working, even better than planned!

So, if you are sick and tired of running as fast as you can in this never stopping ratrace, then take the step and join me. You can go back from fulltime to parttime quite quickly and if your network truly is expanding, your hours of free time will be expanding as well!
Join me in Trade4Profit, thé opportunity of this century!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten